Find your Ring Size Guide
Let’s help you find your ring size. Please note that we use Indian ring sizes at Diamonds of Eden.
Method #1: Measure an Existing Ring
- Choose an existing ring that fits the finger you will wear the ring on. (FYI: Engagement rings and wedding bands are commonly worn on the index finger of your left hand).
- Measure the internal diameter of that ring in millimeters (mm).
- Use the below chart to determine your ring size.
Method #2: Measure your Finger
- Wrap a strip of paper around the base of your desired finger. Make sure the paper is wrapped tightly to find your perfect fit.
- Mark the spot where the two ends of the paper meet.
- Lay the paper flat and measure the length in millimeters (mm).
- Use the below chart to find your ring size.
Helpful Tips & Tricks when determining your ring size:
- Make sure your finger is at normal body temperature. Your fingers can shrink or expand at different temperatures.
- Measure your ring size at the end of the day. Your fingers have a tendency to change sizes throughout the day.
- If your knuckles are larger than your finger, measure both the knuckle and your finger. Take the average of both sizes to determine your ring size.
Free Resizing Policy
Diamonds of Eden is happy to offer free resizing of your ring, within the first year of your purchase. Drop us a note anytime here and we will get your ring resized for free of cost immediately.