Our rings are handcrafted with the finest materials and are set in 18K Gold. We put a lot of time and consideration into our designs, production and gemstones so that you can cherish your rings for a long time. And if you take good care of your gold rings, they will continue to sparkle.
18K Gold is the preferred choice for gold and engagement rings, especially with its vibrant and richer colours. Solid gold does not oxidize or dull in colour. The higher percent of pure gold in 18K Gold also helps to avoid undesirable skin reactions for many.
Whether you wear your rings every day or for special occasions, it’s important to take care of our jewellery to maintain its beauty.
Here are a few of the basic Do's and Don'ts when wearing your rings:
- Avoid getting your rings wet. Don’t take it with you in the pool, shower or the sink.
- Perfumes, lotions and hairspray are a big NO. Keep your rings away from all type of chemicals as they can damage or discolour gold and some gemstones. It always helps if you wear your rings on the last when getting ready to reduce the possibility of chemicals on them.
- Store your jewels away properly when not in use. Make sure your wipe away any dirt and moisture off of your rings. And don’t forget to store your rings separately in the DOE travel bags provided to protect your gold jewels from scratches or tarnishing.
Here's a quick home remedy for cleaning your gold rings:
- Soak your ring in a bowl of warm water mixed with mild detergent for 1-3 minutes. Avoid any cleaning detergents with chlorine and ammonia because they can discolour gold.
- Remove the ring onto a dry surface and scrub lightly with a soft-bristled brush to get rid of any remaining dirt.
- Rinse the ring with warm water to remove the detergent solutions.
- Dry your jewelry with a clean cloth and voilà, your ring is as shiny as new!
- Make sure to store your rings in a safe, dry place when not worn.
You can also consider re-plating your rings in rhodium for extra shine and durability. Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your rings could use a professional re-plating.
Still have warranty on your ring?
We’ve got your back! We’ll take care of your ring for any damages or gemstones repairs that it may need to make sure your ring looks oh so fine.
The warranty does not cover scratches that may come on your band from daily usage or modifications done from a third-party other than Diamonds of Eden. But we’re more than happy to discuss with you on how we can re plate your ring for new-like shine or replace lost stones for you. Drop us a message here.